Monday, December 24, 2012

End of one, beginnig of another

So this year is coming to a close, but a new one is on the way.  Armies of the Polish Partitions 1770 - 1794 should be ariving in the next few weeks.  I, of course, will give you an unbiased opinion when I get a copy.  I think it's going to be great.  Look for it on the Osprey Publishing website and all good book stores.

In the interim, I managed to release my edition of The Gallic Wars, a new edition of Caesar's Commentaries on the Gallic Wars, full of information in the appendices sure to give you new insight on this classic by the man himself - G. Julius Caesar.  You can find this at Wingedhussarpublishing.com as well as all booksellers and their websites.

I have a new one in the works that will be out in January - Frederick the Great's Instructions to His Generals.  This is a new edition of Frederick's secret instructions to his officers written in the 1740's.  As usual, I will have maps, glossaries, biographys and battles, all you need to understand the context of these orders and the background behind them.  This will be available from Winged Hussar Publishing, LLC.

Writting an article I hope to present to Wargames Illustrated after the New Year relating to my Polish Armies book above called, Wargaming the Bar, information on creating a wargame scenario and armies for the battles during the Bar Confederation 1768 - 1772.

No comments:

Post a Comment